Charity No. 518884
The Ernest Bailey Charity considers requests for financial assistance annually. In 2019, £1,500 was awarded between 13 local groups and individuals.
The Charity is required to ensure that funds must be applied for the general benefit of the inhabitants of Matlock and district (Matlock, Matlock Bath, Bonsall, Cromford, Darley Dale, Northwood and Tinkersley, Rowsley (part) South Darley, Starkholmes and Tansley) in one or more of the following ways:-
- For the relief of the aged and poor
- For the relief of distress and sickness
- To support facilities for recreation and other leisure time activities
- To support educational facilities
- In such other way as the Trustees think fit
The deadline for applications was 26 October 2020.
For further information please contact Emma Mortimer, Community Development Officer:
- email: email@example.com
- phone: 01629 761392