1. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry to prize draws is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over, except employees and their immediate family of Derbyshire Dales District Council, or anyone professionally connected to the prize draws.
3. No purchase necessary to enter the Promoter's Twitter promotions.
4. To enter one of the Promoter's promotions, you must send an @reply message to the @derbyshiredales Twitter account or retweet a message from the @derbyshiredales Twitter account by the relevant closing date and time; such method to be specified in the relevant promotional tweet. If you win, you will be asked to follow @derbyshiredales so that you can send a direct message to @derbyshiredales with your contact information. You may then subsequently unfollow @derbyshiredales.
5. Only one entry per person. No third party or bulk entries. Proof of entering is not proof of receipt.
6. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for entries incomplete, delayed, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received for whatever reason.
7. There is no cash or alternative to the prizes stated, and the prizes are not transferable. No part or parts of the prizes may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. If winners are unable to take the prize for whatever reason, a redraw will take place.
8. The draws will be held within seven days of the closing of the relevant promotion. The Promoter's decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The prizes in respect of a particular promotion will be set out in the tweet relevant to that promotion.
10. Winners names will be announced on @derbyshiredales and instructions will be included on how to claim the prize.
11. Unless otherwise stated, winners must accept prizes within 28 days of notification or a redraw will take place.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if necessary.
13. The winners may be required to take part in publicity resulting from these prize draws.
14. Winners names and Twitter names may be published in the dalesMATTERS print publication and may be published through other mediums including but not limited to pages on the Derbyshire Dales District Council website and printed advertising.
15. Unless otherwise stated, the Promoter is Derbyshire Dales District Council, Town Hall, Bank Road, Matlock DE4 3NN.