This meeting, to be held in the Council Chamber at Matlock Town Hall, will consider these agenda items:
- Housing Support System
- Policy on probationary periods
- Corporate plan 2020-2024 - Performance 2020/21 and priorities 2022/23
- Organisational health - Key performance indicators - mid-year 2021/22
- Transformation of systems to support Member services and governance
- Fees and charges for 2022/23
- Residents online panel survey results
- External review of internal audit - action plan progress
- Progress update on the 2021/22 internal audit plan
- Joint Consultative Group: Minutes
View the full agenda [PDF].
Members of the public are able to comment or ask questions on the items listed in the agenda and must give notice before 12 noon on the day preceding the meeting by:
- Web-form: Make your submission here.
- Email: email@example.com
- Post: Democratic Services, Derbyshire Dales District Council, Town Hall, Matlock DE4 3NN
The Committee Team will assist any member of the public without access to electronic means by capturing their concerns over the telephone. Phone: 01629 761133 (working days only 9am – 5pm).
Written representations received by the deadline will be read out at the meeting. Verbal contributors will be given instructions on how to join the meeting after giving notice.