View the agenda [PDF]
Public participationPlease note that as around 20 councillors and officers will be attending this meeting in a socially distanced setting in the Members' Room at County Hall, Matlock. Any attendance by members of the public will be restricted to only a handful of people on a first come first served basis due to the venue's reduced Covid capacity.
That's why we're recommending that if local people have any representations to make on the agenda items that they make these in writing no later than midday on 12 July by:
- Online at www.derbyshiredales.gov.uk/attendameeting
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post to Democratic Services, Derbyshire Dales District Council, Town Hall, Matlock DE4 3NN
- Phone to 01629 761133
Anyone attending the 6pm meeting should:
- Follow public health advice
- Maintain social distancing
- Use the hand sanitiser provided
- Avoid touching your face
- Follow the instructions for safe and socially distant movement around the venue and wear a face covering at all times (unless exemptions apply)
- Sign into the venue using the NHS Covid 19 app
It is not mandatory for attendees to have taken a voluntary lateral flow test before attending this meeting, but, as restrictions continue to be eased by central Government, public health officials have advised that we should all be getting tested regularly.
Lateral flow tests are available for free. It’s quick and easy to apply for testing kits online. You can either order for home delivery (generally arrives the day after you apply) or order to click collect from a wide range of pharmacies and other venues.