A neighbourhood planning referendum was held for the Wirksworth Neighbourhood Plan on Thursday 7 May 2015. The question asked and supported by the local electorate was:
Do you want Derbyshire Dales District Council to use the neighbourhood plan for Wirksworth to help it decide planning applications in the neighbourhood area?
The Referendum area and area covered by the neighbourhood plan was the civil parish of Wirksworth.
- Notice of Referendum [PDF 0.04MB]
The Specified Documents are the:
- Post examination Wirksworth Neighbourhood Development Plan [PDF 0.31MB]
- Report of the independent examiner [PDF 1MB]
- Summary of the representations submitted to the independent examiner [PDF 0.24MB]
- Statement by the local planning authority that the draft plan meets the basic conditions [PDF 0.11MB] (Decision statement)
- Statement that sets out general information as to town and country planning including neighbourhood planning and the referendum [PDF 0.08MB] (information for voters)