A schedule of committee meeting is agreed by full Council at the beginning of each Civic Year (May of each year). The council meetings calendar provides the dates of all council meetings, most of which are held in public.
You can obtain further information on the committees (agenda, minutes and committee members) by selecting the committee name. Meetings start at 6pm unless otherwise stated and are currently held via virtual meeting until return to normal practice at the Town Hall, Matlock
2020 / 2021
Please note: These dates are subject to change; please check this page regularly.
|Committee||May 2020||Jun||Jul||Aug||Sep||Oct||Nov||Dec||Jan 2021||Feb||Mar||Apr||May|
| 02 Ex
4(1) & 18
|22||20 & 27(2)|
|Community & Environment||19||14||16||
|Governance & Resources
|Joint Consultative Group (2.30pm)||23*||17||25|
|Central Forum (7pm) None Scheduled|
|Southern Forum (7pm) None Scheduled|
|Northern Forum (7pm) None Scheduled|
|Licensing & Appeals||7||7||15|
|Town & Parish Conference|
(1) = Budget Meeting
(2) = Civic and Ceremonial Annual Meeting
- (3) = Annual Governance Statement
(4) = Annual Statement of Accounts
- 12 August 2020 - Extraordinary Council (Requests for additional financial support to Freedom Leisure and Serco in light of COVID-19 impacts.)
- 23 September 2020 - Joint Consultative Group (Date of meeting rescheduled to 23 September 2020 from 02 September 2020)
- # = All at Matlock Town Hall
If you have any questions or comments regarding a committee meeting please contact Democratic Services.