A schedule of committee meeting is agreed by full Council at the beginning of each Civic Year (May of each year). The Council meetings calendar provides the dates of all Council meetings, most of which are held in public.
You can obtain further information on the committees (agenda, minutes and committee members) by selecting the committee name. Meetings start at 6pm unless otherwise stated and are currently held via virtual meeting until return to normal practice at the Town Hall, Matlock
2021 / 2022
Please note: These dates are subject to change; please check this page regularly.
|Committee||May 2021||Jun||Jul||Aug||Sep||Oct||Nov||Dec||Jan 2022||Feb||Mar||Apr||May|
|5 & 26(2)|
|Community & Environment||23||22||17||5*||
|Governance & Resources
|Joint Consultative Group (2.30pm)||9||15||2*||13|
|Central Forum (7pm) Not Scheduled|
|Southern Forum (7pm) Not Scheduled|
|Northern Forum (7pm) Not Scheduled|
|Licensing & Appeals||30||21*||13||28|
|Town & Parish Conference - Not Scheduled)|
(1) = Budget Meeting
(2) = Civic and Ceremonial Annual Meeting
- (3) = Annual Governance Statement
(4) = Annual Statement of Accounts
- 29/06/2021 - Planning Committee - Date rescheduled from 22/06/2021.
- 27/07/2021 - Council - Extraordinary Meeting.
- 14/10/2021 - Council - Date rescheduled from 07/10/2021.
- 21/10/2021 - Licensing & Appeals Committee - Date rescheduled from 14/10/2021.
- 09/11/2021 - Planning Committee - Cancelled due to lack of ready and substantive business.
- 02/12/2021 (9:30am) - Joint Consultative Group - Date rescheduled from 22/12/2021
- 19/01/2021 - Council - Local Plan Extraordinary Meeting
- 05/01/2022 - Community & Environment Committee - Cancelled due to lack of ready and substantive business.
If you have any questions or comments regarding a committee meeting please contact Democratic Services.