English French German Italian Portuguese Russian Spanish


To hire out water-bound pleasure crafts you need a licence
You may require a restricted or full boatman's licence.


Town Hall, Bank Road
Matlock, Derbyshire DE4 3NN
01629 761313
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.