The Public Health Act 1925: Sections 17 & 18
Please complete this form if you require renumbering of development after notification of numbering scheme has already been issued by the District Council
Step 1 - Complete the online form below and submit with the following documents:
- Site location plan
- Site layout plan
- New site layout plan indicating the changes made (including house types)
- Make payment online or by calling the payments line on 01629 761166 to pay by credit/debit card.
Step 2 - Once application received, the District Council will:
- Check that the appropriate permissions are in place
- Recheck the numbering sequence on the existing street
- Allocate new postal address(es) as appropriate
- Consult with the Royal Mail to ensure they do not have any objections
Once agreement has been reached on a property name the District Council will:
- Update our address database
- Notify relevant parties
- Send a letter of confirmation of Postal Address to the applicant
- The property number should always be displayed on the property and quoted as part of the address in all correspondence.
- If amendments are received to an application once the Street Naming & Numbering process has commenced, the District Council will request a resubmission of the full scheme and this will incur a new full application cost.
The District Council can be contacted on 01629 761168 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
All personal information provided to Derbyshire Dales District Council will be held and treated in confidence in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. It will only be used for the purpose it was given and never sold to a third party.