Entries to the two leisure competitions in the October 2020 edition of our Dales Matters magazine have now closed. The winning entries were selected at random and the winners have been notified by email.
Dales Matters competition terms & conditions
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entry to prize draws is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over, except employees (and their immediate family) of Derbyshire Dales District Council, or anyone professionally connected to the prize draws.
- No purchase necessary to enter the Promoter's Dales Matters promotions.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for entries that are not received for any reason.
- There is no cash or alternative to the prizes stated, and the prizes are not transferable. No part or parts of the prizes may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. If winners are unable to take the prize for whatever reason, a redraw will take place.
- The draws will be held within seven days of the closing of the relevant promotion. The Promoter will choose one winner at random from all entries.
- The prizes in respect of a particular promotion will be set out in the Post relevant to that promotion.
- Unless otherwise stated, winners must accept prizes within 28 days of notification or a redraw will take place.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if necessary.
Derbyshire Dales District Council